- 1 chicken breast for each person
- 300ml whipping cream
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- Shredded Parmesan (optional)
1. Brown chicken breast in a frying pan.
2. Place cream in saucepan along with chopped shallots, crushed stock cube and chopped garlic.
3. Bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
4. Simmer for approximately 20 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- To serve, place chicken on plate and drizzle sauce all over the chicken. Serve with mashed potatoes, baby carrots and beans (or whatever veggies you prefer).
- If you can be bothered getting really creative, stuff some bocconcini and spinach leaves into each chicken breast. Slice a small pocket, insert your stuffing and seal closed with toothpicks.
- Add some wilted baby spinach leave to the cheese sauce. Wilt in the frying pan when the chicken is cooked.
- For a cheesier sauce, add a tablespoon or 2 (adjust to quantity of people) shredded Parmesan.
- Some fresh chopped chives can also be added.