- About Us
- Contact Us
This indulgent Chocolate and Almond Tart is so rich and chocolatey that a little goes a long way!
For the base:
160g Chocolate Ripple biscuits
For the topping:
1 cup cream
125g cream cheese
200g dark cooking chocolate
1 cup roasted almonds, chopped
To make the base
1. Finely crush Chocolate Ripple biscuits, either by hand or using a food processor.
2. Melt the butter and add it to the biscuit crumbs along with the egg.
3. Mix until a large ball is formed, then press firmly into a greased tart pan (or dish if preferred). Refrigerate.
To make the topping
4. Combine cream and cream cheese in a saucepan and whisk over low heat until smooth, without boiling.
5. Remove from heat and add the chocolate (broken into pieces), stirring until melted and combined.
6. Stir in half of the almonds.
7. Pour mixture over base and sprinkle remaining almonds over the top.
8. Refrigerate until set, then cut into slices and serve immediately.
By Robyn Antanovskii @robynant