- 1 sheet frozen, ready rolled puff pastry, thawed
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 red capsicum, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mild salami
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- Place pastry puff sheet on a piece of GLAD BAKE. Spread with tomato paste. Mix capsicum, salami and cheese in a bowl, sprinkle evenly onto pastry
- Roll pastry up as a Swiss roll. Slice into 1.5cm slices. Arrange on a lined baking tray.
- Bake in a hot oven (180-200 degrees) for 10 min or until golden and puffed. Slide off onto a cake cooler to cool.
- Depending on the thickness of which you slice them, the recipe makes approx 20-30
- Mushrooms (any pizza topping really) can be optionally added. I had a friend make some for me which included mushrooms, pineapple and olives, which turned out quite nice.
- Can be frozen prior to and after baking