Sausage Potato Pie
- 8 Sausages (gluten free optional)
- 1 Small to medium onion
- Rindless bacon rashers, diced (gluten free optional)
- 2 Large potatoes
- Instant gravy (gluten free optional)
- Preheat oven to 180.C (fan forced).
- Prick and fry the sausages. Half way through cooking, add the sliced/diced onion and bacon. Once cooked, slice the sausages into 1-2.5cm pieces and put into a baking tray.
- While the sausages are cooking, peel, slice and boil the potatoes. Once the potatoes are boiled, mash in a bowl (with a little milk and butter – seasoning optional).
- Make up around a cup (to 1.5 cups) of gravy, pouring it over the sausage mix and stir.
- Spread the mashed potato over the sausage mix and bake for around half an hour at 180.C.