- 400g macaroni pasta (gluten free, optional)
- cooking oil spray
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin strips or finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 375g can reduced fat evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon cornflour, dissolved in 1 tablespoon water (gluten free, optional)
- 425g can tuna in springwater, drained
- 80g baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, extra, for serving
- Cook pasta in a large pot of rapidly boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Lightly spray cooking oil in a saucepan. Add onions and garlic and cook until tender. Add evaporated milk and heat until mixture boils.
- Gradually stir in cornflour paste and cook until thickened.
- Stir in tuna, spinach, Parmesan and pasta and heat through.
- Serve topped with extra Parmesan.
Whitewings cornflour is gluten free.